Saturday, September 03, 2005

I'm Out!


I came out and in a few second I cried. My dad got a chance to snap my pic when there were nurses and doctor. But all of them was busy to clean me up. So, no one got a chance to prevent my dad to snap a pic. Doctor took cord blood from my umbilingual and store it in the bottle which daddy brought. Later the representative from Cryo Cord collect it and store it in the nitrogen storage. My Mum and Dad registered me with Cryo Cord to store my cord blood and sterm cell.


The blue box is a heater where I was dried up after nurse cleaned me up. You can see my cloth and nappies in the blanket on top of the blue box.



This is the picture of the whole setup of the heater. It is quite hot under that you know.


Amer Hafiz (C) 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home